Hard Day

Today is my first day back to work after spring break, it was so wonderful to have a whole week off. But on the other hand, it has been super hard on me. I’m trying to hard to let go the fact that I get so angry and upset at people who have and keep having children likes it’s no big deal. While I’m over here struggling and have been for 5 years in order to have a baby. Michael and I have been though so much these years and I don’t know why, but I just can’t get over it. I feel like taking to friends and family had not been helping. I sit and think to myself so much and I just want to scream or cry or both when I think about why has it been so hard for us! I already have to accept the fact that I will never be able to carry a pregnacy. That is hard enough to accept, let along think when is the time going to be our time? 

I take a deep breath and I feel like I can’t fully take on, my chest is stuck with emotions and in pain. I want this feeling to go away. Tears just fall without it even wanting them to. I need to let this go! I need to accept it. I don’t want to think about it or talk about it anymore! 

I’m ready to accept this, I don’t know how but I need my migraines to go away and be able to allow god to do what he needs to do. 

All I want is to be a mom. 

The 17th of March we tried again, so please God let this be our time! Let this baby be ours and have everything workout like it needs to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Magness Baby

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test