Baby Making Day

Well today our surrogate did the insemination, we will know by March 6th if she is pregnant. It’s going to be a long few weeks. 

I know that things can go wrong anytime but I’m trying to think positive. Michael is more realistic and all he keeps saying is she could have a miscarriage but I don’t want to think that. Reality I do need to think that and get prepared if that does end up happening. Everything has happened so fast and I just have really high hopes it will all work out. 


I will check in around March 6th or maybe before when we go to Disneyland with Michael’s siblings. Keeping my thoughts positive and really hoping she becomes pregnate by that time! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Magness Baby

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test