Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Now it’s just a on baby to be created! In the mean time, we went to Disneyland with the Jew Crew! Had an amazing time with all of them, got to meet Tina in person! Besides the fact that I got super sick, I had a great time getting to know all of Michael’s sisters. 

We had a cook out at the air bnb in Cali then on Sat morning we went to Disneyland!! It was so much fun to see them interact with one another and see them each find someone in common with the other.  I have been so happy the Michael had been able to find more family and for me to have more sister! 

During this time baby should be about a week if so, so we are going to start taking early pregnancy test starting tomorrow February 26th! I’m so exited I can’t even think! 

I don’t want to get my hopes up to high and it be negative but I also don’t want to think negative and everything work out. I know in the  end everything happens for a reason, and it will work out for us. I know we will have a baby sooner or later. 

Until best time! Hope to update with pregnancy news! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test