Magness Baby


Wow it’s been 5 years and we are still trying for a baby! Well in the past 5 years we have been on a roller coaster of emotions! We went from thinking we were going to have a baby 3 months later to having friends/family offer to be our surrogate and last foster care and having a baby for a month but not being able to keep him. 

Ups and down is the name of the game... and here we are at it again. The main purpose for this blog is for me to look back in a few years and see how much life has changed! I can see now that it really dose but at the same time it stays right where it should be. On one hand I’m always trying to lose weight (for no reason) and always trying to new diet/life style. 

Michael has been by my side in everything and I could not be more then thankful for him to have suck with me through everything. I’m a super emotional person and he knows better then anymore how to deal with me. I love him so much! 

So back to today’s world, baby talk! Let’s start from the beginning of this year or maybe last! Michael finally took the DNA test. I had been telling him to do it for a few years but he never felt like it was the right time. So one day he orders 23 and me and took the test because he said he had a feeling he had to. With all that being said finally one Sunday morning he received an email from 23 and me saying his results were in! A few week back michael got on the website and saw there was a are to see relatives... he thought that would be cool, but thought nothing of it. So back to Sunday morning! He found out he was half white ( from his mom) and half ashkenazi jew! Totally awesome! Okay so back to siblings... he click on it and he said he had a half sister! We thought okay cool Sam took the test... or not... well it was his sister that he sheard dna with from his father. Super amazing! We are ended up meeting her and her beautiful family. 

Okay so fast forward again... 6 months later total of 4 girls and 2 boys including Michael. Super awesome!  It was amazing to meet the girls and have someone to talk to on his side of the family and they were all learning about each other. I’ll skip the details... okay so out of all the sister we told them the reason or why we don’t have kids yet, but we had not lost hope and still lookong at our options to have a baby. One of the amazing sisters expressed to us that she felt like she has always wanted to be a surrogate mother but never knew for who is was going to be. ( my thought... yeah that is what everyone says) 

We heard it 4 times before.....so i thought to myself that won’t happen. During the time of getting to know them.... we had a friend who was also willing to do it for us... it did not end up working out. So we started Foster Care. We finally got a call for this BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY in Foster Care. The case looked good on our end so we toon the risk. He meant so much to us! We fell in love with him very fast and very hard! It was the best month of my life! I love him so much that but we got the call that he was not going to be staying in our care. We were crushed because our goal was to adopt him. It was the hardest things I have ever been though. It still hurts to think we could not keep him. I will always think of him and hope he is doing well. 

So the title of this is Magness baby right! Yeah... here we go! With all that being said... one of the sister continues offering for her to help us .... so we say why not! Let’s go for it! Nothing to lose, if anything we just will look again to see another way if getting a baby. I truly feel like God brought us all together for a reason and this could be it. For Michael and I to become parents this year. We talked pretty regularly and we all decided to start trying around the summer, so I could have time off and the baby would be born in the summer. But like always in our life, nothing goes as planned, I’m more then happy to have a baby anytime of the year! We are ready! So a few days ago I get a message from his sister saying she was not wanting to be pregnate when she turned 30! Totally understandable, so we thought ok wow! She just turned 29 a few days  ago so that means we have to start the process NOW! so we did! 

Thursday February 8th 2018 we decided to start trying to get pregnant with you. So as soon as I got home, your dad and I created an account to order the sperm to ship to your aunt. We knew we needed doctors approval to order your other half, so I called my uncle Eggy to sign the form for us. I was so excited I could not sit still. I already love you so much and you don’t even know you yet. 

We are planning for the delivery to be done Feb 14th 2018 and try that week. On Feb 23rd we will see your aunt for our family reunion at Disneyland!! It would be so incredible if by the time we see her, you are already created. 

Monday 2/12 we ordered the sperm and all the matirials to create you, can’t wait until we find out of this is going to work! All we can do is Pray and keep our hopes up! 

I will update this as much as possible to not miss one step of this incredible process. As the baby making continues I will keep updating with anymore information I get. 

-Lucia/Mom



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test