Only 6 days to go!!!!

So last night was my bachelorette party!!! My sister, mom, grandma, aunt Nidia, and 4 of my friends went to eat a BJs in addison. Then right after we went to Pete's Piano Bar!!! Witch was so much fun!!! I drank 2 margaritas and 2 shots and I was not tipsy at all :( I was kinda upset bc I wanted to get a little tipsy but did not work. Im sure the drinks were watered down. :( Other then that we all had a blast!!! I got cute panties and outfits! So I'm very thankful and excited about that.

Only 6 more daaaaaaaays I'm so ready!! I'm ready to see my family and make this official. Michael is amazing and I have been extremely blessed to have found him. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Hard Day