Feeling Down....

Well a lot has been going on this week.... Massage Envy job was going good until, I got written up two times in one week. My job is VERY important to me. So getting written up is not Ok... I get very emotional about it and I feel like I'm not good enough, even though others tell me different.

I have had a tough week and I'm very tired of dealing with it.. I hate to say this but I'm getting tired of Massage envy bc it seems like I can't do anything right. I have made a few mistakes and it has really been bothering me. It's hard for me to let things go. I though I was going to stay at this job for a while, but now I don't feel that is the case.

In other things in my life, Michael and I have been super happy with our church and our home group. We have made great friends and have gotten to know amazing people. This past month we have been hearing testimonies and Michael and I also had to share our own. It's was amazing to tell everyone about our past and what l made us have interest in God.

Another thing on my mind bc massage envy has been a huge failure, a girl Angela from my home group is a speech therapist for kids and she had a job offer for a translator. I have a good feeling about it and I feel like I would do well at the job. I hate knowing that I have been job hopping for the past 4 months but I can't find out what I love unless I try different things. Michael has been very supportive about the job and he feel like it would be a great fit for me. I don't want to get my hopes up but I feel like God is giving me something that I can do for a very long time.

I think that is enough complaining or talking for tonight I had a 13 hour day with hospital ultrasound also work and I'm exhausted. Night!!

One more thing!! YOGA!!! Has been an awesome thing in our life, Michael and I have been doing classes with Sandy and we are hooked!! It has been amazing and I'm so glad I can do that for ever!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test