Care Options 4 kids

Well, a lot has been going on.... No more Starbucks job, Massage Envy, now on to a better job COFK has a translator :) I have been working for this company for about a month now and I have been super excited and happy with it. There are always pros and cons like every job but most of them are pros :)

Cons: lots of driving and they don't pay for miles :( that is a bummer and I drive to fort-worth everyday so it's a far.
Pros: awesome hours, pay, insurance, 30 mins in house, only translate , no paperwork, easy, fun, kids :)

Other then that, Michael and I are growing our gym, Magnessbjj :) today is our first day for adults we have been doing kids classes now for about 2 months. We hope to be moving to a different location and start advertising. Michaels job is very slow and it's very hard to grow a gym with no good income other then mine.

With Michael and I, everyday more and more we talk about having a baby and that has been in my heart for a while now, I feel like its going to happen soon and we are both very excited! More me then Michael :( but at least he still talks about it, I'm going to drop the subject for a while and see if he says anything about it. So I can tell if he is really ready for it. May of this year will be 1 year of being married! Crazy how time flys !!

Well that is all for now... Hope to update more often.

PS Michael got another stripe on his Purple Belt!!! Big Deal!!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test