May 2013

So much going on this month :) 
Work is still going great, now trying to qualify for insurance so we can plan our little one :)))) Michael has been talking about it a lot and he keeps telling me he is ready! 

The beginning of May my brother got
Married to Stacy! They had a beautiful wedding and we had a great time! Next day in Cali we went to Agustin's soccer game, and Arrowhead Lake up in the  mountains Michael had never seen. so I was happy we had time to go this trip around, except I got car sick ( what's new) and threw up on the side of the road but other then that it was a beautiful day. The day after that we want to San Diego the beach to wall around and had a late lunch at La Jolla Coast. 

May 12th was Mother's Day! Michael and I took Eileen to The Village with us then met up with my mom at Papasitos for lunch. Had a special day with our moms. 

May 16th we found out that Sam and Ashton Eubanks are having a prefect baby boy! Named Cooper Jay Eubanks and I can't wait to meet him. 

And yesterday May 23 I met baby Levi Jackson Chad and Hanna's baby boy for the first time! He was so cute and chubby! I went with Jenni and Tyler that are also due in a few weeks! 

Also I took Maternity photos for Jenni and Tyler at Lakeside park in Dallas! It was a beautiful park but not much to use for photos so I was a little worried, but pictures turned out great! 

Next but not least I got a new car!!! I was taking up my mom about it less then 24 hours ago she goes to "look" and comes home saying she bought a car for me! 
I wanted something small and something that got good gas mileage so we will be picking it up today!! It's a 2003 Volkswagen Gold GLS 87,000 miles
4 door WHITE hatchback :) can't wait to see it!! It's going to be soo much better then the Honda!!! 


And May 26 is our ONE YEAR wedding anniversary !! I will make a special post for that :)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test