So Much...

Well where to start.... Michael is not going to stay in Tennessee, I quit my job, wedding shower is getting closer, invites are out and getting rsvp's now, interviews here and there for another job, and yesterday I went to the pickle parade with Tina! So yeah a lot has been going on.

Michael and I got supper stressed and could not handle being so far away from home and not knowing when we would be back home. so we up and left tennessee and came back to Dallas. So he will only be working in Dallas. It was to much to handle and it took us over the edge but very happy to be back home with out friends and pups!

I quit Deford's Thursday, that was a crazy move to do before having another job, but I had to. It was getting to the point where I hated going to work and I don't think work should be like that. I did not enjoy it so it was not worth 600 bucks every 2 weeks? Now I'm interviewing everyday trying to find something that pays more and I will enjoy.

Wedding shower! Super excited!!!! Maybe because it's going to feel like I'm getting spoiled! Lol i can't wait! Michaels mom is planning it for us and Its going to be exciting to see how it all turns out :) The invites are out and now just patiently waiting for the rsvp's to come back. Now everyday I see the mail man I start running the the mail box to see if any came in! Lol I know I'm a nerd.

Change of subject, Tina, Kate Abbie and I went to the Pickle parade yesterday! We had a great time, after the parade was over Tina entered in the pickle eating contest! And won first place!! Funning thing is she is 4 months pregnant. So everyone got a kick out of that!

I'm sure I will have more to write once I get a new job and the wedding starts getting closer :) but that's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

First Baby Magness Pregnacy Test