Liver


Michael and I one year ago decided to start planning a baby, so in order for me to do that I had to get off a strong medication i was taking at the time. So they got me off of it, I did great for a year and now a year later my liver enzymes have tripled the wrong way. So I get a blood test every 6 months and this past month it came back bad. I got an emergency liver biopsy 2 weeks ago was admitted for 3 days to get prednisone through IV they let me go 3 days later sending me home with more medications I have ever had. They let the medication work for a whole week got another test, liver numbers did look like they were going down but not as fast as they needed them to go. So now round 2 this Wednesday night I was admitted again had another biopsy but different type to get more information and now just here waiting for results that I should get today to see what the next step is going to be. I feel just fine other then the stupid side effects from the prednisone. But I'm just here fighting and ready to get things back to normal. It was so unexpected bc I did not feel sick at all just all numbers on the air and its hard to grasp. Well here we are and will be for a few more days. 
Michael had could not be any better, he has been with me from day 1 and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.  He is working two jobs and still cooking dinner and driving to come see me. It hurts my heart he would do something like that but I know it would not be any different if this was him going through this. We are only 25 and feel like we have been to war and back! The most important is that we have each other. 

Lucia Magness 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Hard Day