Weight Loss

So the heaviest i have been is 141lbs and i have no self confidence when im that weight. I have been trying new things but the only thing that has worked for me is MyFitnessPal App just keeping track of what and how much i eat is the only thing that keeps me in check. So long story short today i weight 130lb!!!! That is so awesome!! My goal weight is 115lb that is what i was on my wedding day and i know i can do it again. Im on no special diet just making healthy choices and going for the lower calorie items. 

Fitbit! I bought one well Michael bought it for me and i love it! I wish it workes while i did bjj and Yoga but at least it motivates me to run with Tanky and get him in shape too! I hit my 10,000 steps yesterday so that was cool! And im going for 15,000 next! 

I have a doctors apointment tomorrow and labs so we will see what they say, i feel healthy and more fit so i hope they notice that and lower my steroids. Im so tired of them and i want to be done. 

MagnessBJJ is going well, we lost the wearhouse we were looking into renting but i know that when one door shuts another one opens so we are not to worries about it.

That is all for now, on to see my next kiddo. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Hard Day