Ranger and Engagement

I went to a Ranger game for the first time Tuesday night. It was sooo much fun and we got seats in the all you can eat section :) so I ate like crazy! I can't wait to go back to another game. Now in hooked and watching it on tv and Trying to become a fan :)

Engagements with Rosana. They went well, but they turned out just like I expected, she is not a professional so I had a feeling some would be blurry. Other then that they were nice. I'm SUPER excited about the pictures Stephanie Brazzle took. We took them at a preserve in Farmers Branch. She showed us one on her camera and it looked Amazing! Looked like we were in a magazine! So I'm super ready to see how they turn out.


Comments

  1. The "fake" engagement photos turned out so well, can't wait to see how your real engagement photos with your photographer goes!! AHH :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magness Baby

Disneyland with Jew Crew! 

Hard Day